ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wanting to tighten up the front end

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
Ive currently got a 182 with cup packs, i have eibach springs and strut braces fitted but recently feel that i need more from the car round the bends. Seems to be abit of play developing when sharp corning aswell. Without spending mega bucks what can i do?

cheers for any suggestions.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
top mounts are awesome :) well worth the money mate, think i have compbrake on mine which some people slate...but theyve been on the car a few years now with no issues at all.... lol. ASTs have good reviews too

Last edited:

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
top mounts are awesome :) well worth the money mate, think i have compbrake on mine which some people slate...but theyve been on the car a few years now with no issues at all.... lol. ASTs have good reviews too

yeah good review but double the price! ha cheers for the advice

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have had AST top mounts sitting in the garage for the last 2 months. Heard nothing but really good things about ASTs.
The reason i went for AST mounts is cause you do not need to drill the top mount with these ones which is decent.

Im hoping with having a poweflex dogbone mount and with getting my Sachs refurbished at BG motorsport adding the AST top mounts will just be 100 times better

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Ive currently got a 182 with cup packs, i have eibach springs and strut braces fitted but recently feel that i need more from the car round the bends. Seems to be abit of play developing when sharp corning aswell. Without spending mega bucks what can i do?

cheers for any suggestions.

Weren't you asking in the wanted section a little while back for tyres?

Out of curiosity, what tyres are you currently running? :)

While you have the front end jacked up check the track rod ends have no play in them by giving the wheel a rock left to right.