ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warning lights

They will be back LOL

But until they do... Happy Days!

Thats what i was thinking, or they'll come on next time you hit a big bump :S

I'd still put it into Renault Stealer (Evan Balshaw) next thursday and see what they come up with ;)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
are you joking evans halshaw? i'd rather eat my dog's turds then let them bunch of monkeys touch my car lol, then again its not my car with the lights on so i'll hush :rasp:

oh my toxic light comes on every now and again poss once a month, if that i just stop the car restart it and its off, 9/10 even if i dont stop then car and just carry on driving it just goes off... Happy days :D

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Must be a french thing..... one of them came on again today, could this be anything to do with the map censor as i got one tonight along with the other little grey censor that plugs into the inlet manifold

Here is the light again. went on while driving so turned the car off and on and it was gone, while on the car goes into limp mode

warninglight.jpg

Astra van,Mk1 nova
By the map do you mean the black censor at the other side of the inlet, sorry i have a bit of trouble with these french cars:)

hasnt come on again today and did a 100mile trip :eek:

Thats good then. Yeah its the black thing on the side of the renault sport thingy.

What did you change if anything?

LY 182
well my immobiliser isnt coded yet so cant confirm this, but mine is completely wired up other than lambda sensors and the map,air temp and throttle body. with the ignition on that light is on.

plugged the throttle body ats and map in (lambdas still off) and the light goes out,, so id say it isnt a lambda fault can only be one of those three imo