ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warranty/Dealer Problems.. help.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Its Evans Halshaw at Sighthill Industrial Estate.

So what stops the water just running out of the bottle. The pump must not allow water to flow until activated or something as the headlight washers are lower than the bottle.

If there is nothing stopping it flowing out then it would always leak in every car.

Lionel Richie
not sure, when you remove the front bumper the water pisses out of the pipes when you disconnect them, you maybe correct, its never been something that interests me tbh! lol

A well built VW
KDF sorry to hear about your troubles hpefully you'll get it fixed just think yourself lucky you didnt buy from Parks Dunfermline they provided me with 6 months of sheer hell and no courtesy car my megane was in nearly every week

Clio Sport 182
i think it the washer jets that have a one way valve in them, cos when mine went i washed the h/lamps it carried on leaking ! i changed it for a new one and its ok now, as you say remove the pipe and it just leaks so its got to be the jets !!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I believe you about the washer jets, but why would this just suddenly happen after the washer bottle has been replaced ? thats whats confusing me ! it cant just be conincidence that both washer jets went faulty and started leaking at the same time !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Well the car went into renault who said they would fix it while I wait.

3 Hours later !!! they have replaced both the jets, which fixed the problem but their nice ren tech closed the bonnet then pushed it down with his hand putting a finger size dent in the bonnet.. t**t !!!

Luckily I had a PDR guy coming to take out some other parking dings.

What kind of Renault Tech doesnt know how to close a bonnet FFS ! muppets !

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Bit of a bump (year old thread lol)

Did you have to pay for the jets ?

Who's up for a giant CS meet at Evan Halshaw, give the guy a hard time lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Did I hell pay for anything lol !

To be honest I had kicked up that much of a fuss and thanks to J's help I got in touch with the people at the top. In the end they paid for everything. Glad to report that everything was eventually fixed and the PDR guy that came out removed all the 4 finger dents (as well as some unrelated other door dings) perfectly.

Haven't been back to evan's and won't be going back.

The same "tech" guy has his overall tied around his waist with the zips hanging out etc and was sitting/leaning on people's cars... shocking TBH.