ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warranty on warranty work/parts

looks like my car needs a new UCH and is going in to renault on friday, however i have just looked at it and the manufacture date is february last year and the car is three years old. So it looks like the UCH was replaced sometime last year (before august cos thats when i bought it).

Would it be possible to get renault to replace this under warranty as i think thats 2 failed UCH units in 3 years is unacceptable

172 cup'd extreme

whats wrong with your car? have you tried wiggleing the connections to the uch or unplug them plug them back in ?
other than that you get one years warranty on parts but im sure you could barter with them

hazard lights keep coming on, looked at the switch and its not that. Only way i can get them to stop its to remove the connector to the uch and plug it back in.

Same thing happened to someone else and they needed a new UCH.

i dont think its right that something that is designed to last the cars life has failed again within 17 months of being replaced. I will have a moan at renault tommorow