ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Cruise last night...

E60 diesel powah
went the warrington cruise last night saw couple cs members.. unfortuanatly some dick head in a fiesta thought he would be good and pull a hand brake turn which resulted in...

this

him hittin them wall and then runnin off!

DSC08420.jpg

DSC08421.jpg

10mins later he comes back with his mates takin the car...

half hour later!!!

DSC08422.jpg

eventful night :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Expect to see an insurance claim along the lines of...

"my car was stolen, and they found it burnt up after"

some lad had 51 reg astra with a fookin baked beancan for an exhaust . sounded real good . not

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lol... was very eventfull... some really mint cars aswell as some really s**t ones... lad in a mk2/3 skyline, amazing driver, sounded mint!...

that car was funny, trying to show off and crashes the fooker the c**k, i bet he felt like a right tit

and adtmits, tim has two cans, not just the one ;)

very nice sound too

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
felt like taking my 8v down the strip, but wouldnt want to embaress all of these skylines/evo's...... haha

fiesta
joef told me bout it, lol, what a tit, i have pics of it on my pc, so might just pop them down the cop shop, hahahaha, people like him making our insurance premiums go sky high