ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Mini Meet

Met up with Alex C earlier, was good to see Jamies old car again! Bifcaids joined us for a few pictures, looking miles better with some rear camber :approve:

IMG_7361.jpg

IMG_7348.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7455.jpg

IMG_7418.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7426.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
All looking good! Nice to see you've swapped the magic tree for fluffy dice. Winter mode?

Hope you keep on with your plans for JD's old car Alex, will be epic. You sad perfectionist t**t ;)

DCi 100
She was fine apart from the front bumper :(

But will be nice to see Alex make her his own :)

I'm sure I've told you of plans? Will speak to you about it when we get chance anyways, hopefully get it sorted for FCS next year!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Id' have left it alone but Alex as you said is making it his own with a stupid amount of fussiness ;)

Ahh, fussiness is good. I like fussiness. Had got to a point where I didn't want to spend any more money on it. If I had, I would have shoved a 2.0 in it and tracked it!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL! He's on about replacing the whole dash just because of those two holes. He then tries to subtly invite me to come over for some bum fun on msn by slipping certain words into the sentence. No, I'm not kidding.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
All looking good! Nice to see you've swapped the magic tree for fluffy dice. Winter mode?

Nay last magic tree didnt last long so i havent replaced it, the dice were around the mirror in the car but i put them on the towing eye for the pics lol

DCi 100
LOL! He's on about replacing the whole dash just because of those two holes. He then tries to subtly invite me to come over for some bum fun on msn by slipping certain words into the sentence. No, I'm not kidding.

Cracking on with stuff and lubing stuff up wasn't related! Honestly :eek:

Only thing was Mike that they blew back and too in the wind, murder for long expo.

200 FF Storm Grey
I'd be up for meeting a few of you men next week, the pics look ace, car should hopefully be back on the road by thursday :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i cant make the meet tomorrow as im in work, ben the lights are one of them mods you either like them or you dont

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
These pictures are wicked, the cars all look mint! May be heading over with jam for the meet in warrington tomoro so hopefully get a closer look if youre all there aswell.