ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Mini Meet

Da

Less
These pictures are wicked, the cars all look mint! May be heading over with jam for the meet in warrington tomoro so hopefully get a closer look if youre all there aswell.

Cool, hopefully get a good look at the splitter Paul? ;)

DCi 100
Afew of my pics that I can post, I need to sort photoshop out to post the best one of the night for me I think.

Not the best of bits mind, with tripod for most of them because of coldness. No order to the pics btw.

wnxtF.jpg

tX8bx.png

1LoeV.png

Quick pic the camera up and snap as Foxy arrived.

b699Z.jpg

c7Sia.jpg

If only I remembered my washer blanks :( Not driving around with them on until I get the bumper off etc, as I'm not gambling with 75 quid's worth of plastic falling off..

The sky at screwfix is one to capture though:

VqfSY.jpg

Bloody hell, some of these b******s never resized.. Sorry guys!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Cool, hopefully get a good look at the splitter Paul? ;)

Sorry Daz, im gonna have to pass on tonight-necks proper griefing me a& feelin a bit queasy. All the driving these past coupla days hasn't done it any favourts i dont thi9nk. I'll defo try to make it over with Jam for the next one mate ;)