ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was outside my local Renault..

Was out getting my lunch from a sandwich van which is parked outside the renault garage near me.. anyway, some girl was just given the keys to her brand new clio, though the dealers had parked it on a hill, and when she tried to move off, she couldnt hill start, so rolled back and hit a barrier.. Didnt even got out the parking space and looks like her clio already needs a new boot lid, and rear bumper.. :(

kind of ashame, she was crying etc..

Arctic Blue 182
poor girl! she shud have asked one of the guys to move for her. i would if i wasnt confident. hehe!

i know, it was one of the brand new shape ones, dark grey colour.. think it was a 1.2 though i might be wrong..

black/gold 182
THERES BEEN SOME NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS POOR WOMAN,,BINT,DINK, ETC, ETC, ETC,,,BUT ALL VERY TRUE,,HE,HE,HE :evil:

Ad

MK2 FRS
WeeGad said:
If she cant Hillstart,whats she doing with a license????
yep but its different car. hence clutch will have a different bite etc. some people struggle.

Comments are harsh imho.

Turbos.
If you're not confident you should just give it some revs. Or she should of found the biting point and left on handbrake until the last second...

Clart couldn't of said it better!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Shouldn't be driving should she..! I wonder if all those that say these coments are harsh would feel the same way if they were behind her on a hill in their car..!? hmm? Do feel kinda sorry for her tho.. sounds pathetic.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ahh well, might make the new clio more interesting to look at now :p