ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was Sunny, so some pics! (56K)

silver valver/hybrid

i wanted that colour when i was looking for my rt that or the blue, could never find a 3 door though! looks smashin!

6/468 17poo

Cool mate looks quality!is it lowered -40mm on apex springs?i no youve got a suspension kit and any side shots cannot decide whether to get 50mm springs or 40mm or stick with my 35mm springs!!Ryan

Im in Bromsgrove - We were both side to side coming out of brum a few weeks ago (going through Northfield). You were following me for a bit then overtook and went in to the petrol station (Shell i think it is!)

Youve got black alloys now havent you!??!?!?! Looked ace!

Carl

leon cupra R

yeah thats its lol

just coming from work, your car look mint aswell fella really smart....

hmmm bromsgrove, went up there the other night you get some right dicks up there racing all the time

6/468 17poo

Cheers Carl for the picture does look clean im gonna order koni shocks this week just gotta decide if i drop the front lower or not!

Quote: Originally posted by DazRsi on 17 April 2005
hmmm bromsgrove, went up there the other night you get some right dicks up there racing all the time

Carl, do you know these people who race round bromsgrove all the time...?

not seen u for ages

Carl, do you know these people who race round bromsgrove all the time...?

not seen u for ages
I know a few of them, but im not into sitting on the car park with them all - i drive around (mainly due to boredom! lol!)

What you driving round in now mate - i havent seen you for ages as well mate!

Thanks for all the comments too!! It might be going soon (a very big might though!!!)

Carl