ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washed my car today

clio
gave my car a wash this morining quick job really it was waayy too cold!!

SSL11248.jpg

SSL11249.jpg

SSL11251.jpg

SSL11252.jpg

SSL11256.jpg

whatt you think ???

Clio 182
looks really nice. not into the billabong stickers or the colour coded base plates for the mirrors.

BG 182
Looks tidy fella.. Like the tints and the height.. Take that Billabong sticker off and get some wheels ;)

clio
Looks tidy fella.. Like the tints and the height.. Take that Billabong sticker off and get some wheels ;)

ive been meaning to take the billabong sticker off just havnt got round to doing it and i cant make my mind you on what alloys to get
if some 1 want to photoshop some 172 , or turnins on you welcome to ;) thanks

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
always thought CC'ing the base plates were a bit much but on your car it actually looks quite niffty :approve:

Very tidy that, some 16" 172 FF wheels would set it off a treat.

Im all for the colourcoded base plates, one less thing to mask up when you polish it! Took me longer to mask up my non colour coded 1.2 than it did to wash it!

1.6 16v
Looks good, did you get the scutle panel colour coded too?

I would change the colour of your side bullets! Maybe black.

Steve

clio
Very tidy that, some 16" 172 FF wheels would set it off a treat.

Im all for the colourcoded base plates, one less thing to mask up when you polish it! Took me longer to mask up my non colour coded 1.2 than it did to wash it!
yeh well i thought i may aswel have them done cos every thing else was being done! and im looking for some 172 atm not many about atm tho ...