ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed with some old pants...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
and some of tesco's finest wax. Adjusted the coilovers yesterday, and recently added a CF splitter and some 182 seats. Only other mods are a k&n panel and a ktec supersports stealth. Will be getting tracked as soon as i have enough money!

4531253210_3816ca6b07_b.jpg

4531248916_7c81597996_b.jpg

4531252080_d9c32b0365_b.jpg

4530622195_5270c3d82b_b.jpg

4531256058_fb3e9bf9b6_b.jpg

4530624939_24fd5ea03b_b.jpg

05 182 clio.ktm duke
Looking at your number plate I take that you are aware that your car is most likely am import model from 'TRADE SALES' car supermarket. I only say this as my old 172 reg number was 'RO02WRK' and I bought it new from TRADE SALES, it seems that most RO02### are from this car supermarket. It shouldn't make any difference to the car except I was nearly ripped off when trading mine in for a new Subaru Impreza (offered lower price being an import).

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great mate. CF splitter really suits Iceburg... it looked really odd on my colour.

Good effort.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looking at your number plate I take that you are aware that your car is most likely am import model from 'TRADE SALES' car supermarket. I only say this as my old 172 reg number was 'RO02WRK' and I bought it new from TRADE SALES, it seems that most RO02### are from this car supermarket. It shouldn't make any difference to the car except I was nearly ripped off when trading mine in for a new Subaru Impreza (offered lower price being an import).

I've had 3 RO02 cars in my time and all of them were imports. Makes naff all difference mind.

I've had 3 RO02 cars in my time and all of them were imports. Makes naff all difference mind.

Were they all imports from same place ?

In the real world it most people probably wouldn't make a difference anyway.

As someone mentioned above there worth less, how much less is less?

200 FF Storm Grey
looks brill mate

any updates on the pants? were they returned? binned? saved for future polishes?