ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer Blank Dimensions

130i Road, 172 Track
Hey lads - given the ridiculous price of OEM washer blanks from Renault and given all Clio IIs in Aus had xenons (so there're none at wreckers), a guy on the OzRS forum has done up some blanks in CAD and 3D printed them. I've test fitted them on my car and they look pretty good but he'd like to make some tweaks, so we're after some dimensions if someone could measure them up for us!

1. length + width + depth of blank
2. position of blank vertically on bumper, in relation to edge of bumper under the headlight and crease of bumper below blank
3. position of blank horizontally in relation to indent on bumper

Actually, just found this - http://www.cliosport.net/threads/washer-blank-dimensions.460331/ - which pretty well answers the first request but would be great if someone could measure up the distances of the edge of the blank in relation to key points on the bumper!