ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jet pobs help please

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
For some RANDOM reason the driver side washer jet has stopped working today.

Ive pulled off the pipe that feeds water to it and it it clear of any blockages. when it aint connected to the washer jet water comes through fine.

Ive put a pin in the holes of the jet to try and clear any potential blockages but to no avail. Any ideas anyone?

Whats the easiest way of taking out the jet (without braking it) so i can have a look at it? and blow some air through it.

Help MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

if water is getting to the jet, but not through it, then the problem will be a blocked jet.

one option is to keep the pipe on the jet, disconnect it further back and blow into it hard, another way would be to disconnect the pipe from the jet and put it against the front of the jet, and operate the jets to try to clear them 'backwards'

polo, here for lols
i have a similar problem. mine makes all he noise but no water comes through, not even to the rear jet. what could this be?