ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jets

Folks,

Any one know how to remove the washer jet nozzles from the bonnet of a 182 Clio? I want to change the black for a metal type

Do you mean the washer balls? If so they will probably fall out on there own. Try pulling them out and youll proably be sucessful.

If you mean the whole washer bit sticking out of the bumper then you have to get the whole bumper off not to difficult but will take some time.

go under the bonnet pull off hoses and tap them out with a hammer very gently the should pop out if not try twisting after hammering

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Oops, i misread...thought you were changing the headlight washers (theyre expensive). Windscreen ones are prob expensive from reno as well tho haha

Headlights jets are

77 01 207 168 W/WASHER JET £6.05 ex vat passengers side

77 01 207 152 WASHER JET £6.05 ex vat drivers side

Windscreen jets are

77 00 413 545 WASHER JET £5.02 ex vat

The cost for the headlights ones to be replaced is because to replace them you have to remove the bumper and that takes a while.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

thats hardly expensive is it now lol....stupid reno salesman told me they were costly to replace.