ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washes dont wash :o(

Well they do if i can fill the bottle up faster than its leaking out of the bottom.

Has anyone had probs with there washer bottles leaking on there (Mk2) 172s ? is it easy to replace looks a bit inaccessible and no doubt expensive to replace.

thoughts

thanks

sadly my mota is an import so dont think i have a warantee anymore, well according to Ren UK i dont anyway, any idea how much it is to replace.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

have u tried replacing the seal between the motor and the bottle.... they cost £1.29 from renault

i did this recently when the valve in the motor that switches between front and rear spray went kaput.

I have not had a look yet to see where its leaking from.

How easy is it to get at, it looks rather inaccessible, looks as tho the plastic strip at the base of the window has to come off and to do that looks as tho the wipers have to come off as well, is it an easy job

cheers