ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

water in door compartment

right, please someone tell me...i went to tighten a screw in my speakers at lunch and noticed some water in the door compartment behind the speaker. i wouldnt say it was like a loch, but there was a fair amount in there. is this normal? its in both front doors, didnt check back? if this is normal, i better tighten up those wires cos they must hang fairly close to the water.

Hi matey, as a guess I would say any water in the doors is very bad news.....forget the wires, I am thinking of the rot....far more of a worry. Are your drain holes at the bottom blocked ?. Get this sorted asap my friend. As a guess I would say this is ceratainly abnormal.

clio 20v

when i had my astra i drove round for a few days with no door panel and when it rained ud b surprised how much water comes down the inside of the door not loads but i didnt expect any! after this i make an effort to check the drain holes arnt blocked, the door wasnt rusty inside though this was i think because of the wax stuff that was on it