ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

We regret to inform you..

...that due to severe stock shortages of the Nintendo Wii, we will be unable to fulfil your hardware order from our first shipment, in time for December 8th.

:mad: f**k that.

1.8 Civic EX
phew! haha

sorry mate that is bad luck. Can you cancel the order and get one from somewhere else?

but I've pre-ordered mine form play.com bad in September and I got an e-mail about a month ago saying there is limited stock so MAY not get one on launch date...

crikey! I thought I was organised lol

Only places that are still taking pre-orders are HMV and and littlewoods?? and I dowt very much if they will have any in stock at this time.

ah well :dapprove:

Lee

BMW M2C
No one shops in Woolies for stuff like that, yet they get a fairly large allocation. Get along to your local one Friday morning and you'll probably get one.

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
i know slightly off topic but i paid online to gamestation last week of a xbox360, its been a week and still nothing, had email sayin it has been dispatched yesterday, ring up today askin for trackin number and they say leave it few days!!!
Can i cancel my order and get money back?

good idea, ill get up asap friday morning and ill go see if any shops are open thursday night/friday morning today.

Lee

BMW M2C
Apparently there's loads of stock available. Nintendo have made sure there's loads, anyone buying to sell on won't do very well out of it. Amazon had a second shipment so they have more than they expected.

yay :) going into town now to check the stores. Dont fancy walking back through Liverpool to my student accomodation at 1am friday morning with a Wii.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Lee, your place not making any games for the Wii?

I've noted that you have had development Xboxes and PS3's but no mention os Wii's?

Is so that's a sign of games to come for the Wii no?

80MPG BEEZA
i'm not even bothering with a wii i'll just leave my cash in the bank and eagerly wait for the ps3 :)

SLK 350
You best hope you get £200 interest on it then ;)

As for Wii, try Argos mate they're getting more stock in over the weekend.