ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

webpage expired?

535d / t5 caravelle
when on autotrader, i click on a car to look at then click back i get WEBPAGE HAS EXPIRED? WTF? heres what it suggests i do-but i've checked it and its already "unchecked" ? anyone know whats up?

Most likely cause:
The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:
Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

More information

If you continue to have this problem, try the following:

In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
Scroll down and uncheck the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option in the Security settings.

Last edited:
open the cars in a new tab, then your search results will be in a seperate tab and you wont get the error. think this is something to do with postdata?