ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website Login Help!

350Z GT
Hey everyone :D
Just wanted to know if anyone knew where to get an easy to use basic login script which matches the following needs:
I 2 instalations of website running on website (root for visitors and /members for the members).
I would like there to be a login form to get people from the root instalation to the other.

I do not need a fancy registration form as they are made on a request basis via email to myself. I would like an area where I can edit the users (registered email, username & password). I also do not need it to say 'Welcome *user name*' etc when they login.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I would do this? Or a script available which fits the needs? :D
Thanks muchly! :D

Bus w**ker
I'll be honest, I've no f**king clue what you're asking for as I can't understand anything you've written.

350Z GT
Thanks for the help, i was running the .htaccess route at the start but it was annoying with editing members.

Have made my own script now with a mysql database and an admin section for me to edit each member and view when they last logged in etc. Also coded in a forgot password bit for them to restore it.

If anyone needs something like this give me a PM and i'll mail it over :)

1.5dci
have you looked at drupal, comes default with login, you can set different classes of users, then allow them to see different parts of the website. I use it for a church website i do and it allows you to have a few admins, then can seperate the users to adults, young people and guesta and allow them to see different parts. obv you could have the groups set to anything though and then set which bits they can see and stuff.
Also you can install CAPTCHA so bots can't make loads of accounts and stuff.