ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website thoughts...

I've spent some time in the past week working on a motorsport photography site (I have an awful lot of free time on my hands at the moment!), I have no technical knowledge whatsoever, so it's built using Wordpress, I would love some thoughts/opinions/criticisms/ideas...

http://behindthefence.co.uk

These are probably the best examples of reasonably fleshed out pages...

Shutter Speeds
Castle Combe Shooting Guide
World Endurance Championship

I'm working mainly on the Shooting Guides at the moment (there are still a number of placeholder pages) but the aim is to put a piece up about each event I attend, the first one on there is the World Endurance Championship at Silverstone last weekend.

Major coding tweaks are out of the question (although I'm going to remove all the navigation/blurb stuff at the bottom of each page), but thoughts on navigation, layout and the content can be worked on.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I quite like the plain look mate. Navigation is fine and easy to use.

Glad you haven't gone too fancy like some photography sites, with flash players and scrolling galleries.

Much nicer.