ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wedding pictures

02' PH1 172
I did my first wedding last year, not a pro, so prac did it for free. Used my 400D with the extra battery grip (must have). Spare memory cards is a necessity along with batteries. I hired a lens for the weekend as my kit at that stage wasnt very good. Did almost the entire wedding with the 24-70mm f2.8 L series. Good lens as allowed for a bit of zoom and some wider shots which meant I wasnt changing lenses all the time as I was the only photographer.

Whatever you do, if they offer you a few drinks, make sure you can handle, as getting pissed and then taking snaps of their big day could end up as a disaster lol! I was having a pint outside for the first dance and the throwing of the bouquet :)

pics here for ref if you want

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rizeup/sets/72157621987222291/

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just had a quick flick through that set Boom, some cracking shots in there. :) Brave for converting them all to black and white, but it pulls the set together really well. Number of times I've done that and reverted back to colour at the last minute!

02' PH1 172
Just had a quick flick through that set Boom, some cracking shots in there. :) Brave for converting them all to black and white, but it pulls the set together really well. Number of times I've done that and reverted back to colour at the last minute!

cheers dude ;) Ye there is a colour set/version on there aswell, but I didnt like the treatment I gave them after editing (was really late and was super tired) so did a black and white set, which turned out alot better. For me, I think editing in black and white is easier, and gives a better look for the couple.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I am doing a wedding in January for FREE< Have told them not to expect the BEST, but I will try my hardest.

Technically my work is sound, but capturing that moment, that memory, the expressions that will make the hardest of all subjects "THE BRIDE" happy is a real talent.......far beyond and above any cameras technology.

Your camera is a tool, it simply a means to recording light....sorry to get all drippy.

I know on the day, I will probably lose a stone in sweat, the panic is going to be unreal........adrenalin rush.