ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee drive in the hills

tiTTy & SV650

Cheers

20,000 miles covered 80% on A roads 10% on B roads - great fun!

Next blast will be further North with my mates Import WRX and other mates Import GT4 WRC so thatll be interesting! 179HP FWD vs 280 4WD vs 255 4WD....

[Edited by rory182 on 24 June 2005 at 11:42pm]

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 24 June 2005
Cheers20,000 miles covered 80% on A roads 10% on B roads - great fun!

Was the other 10% on your drive?! lol

tiTTy & SV650

other 10% was boring 30mph or boring motorway :cry:

just a rough indication, after all 64.97% of statistics are made up on the spot ;)

can you not get the silver wheels on 182 as an option? i saw a silver 182 with silver 182 wheels where i live..

tiTTy & SV650

silver wheels are standard, i.e. i dont have cup suspension. Possibly you can get cup suspension and specify you want silver wheels instead of anthracite - I dont see why not anyway.

tiTTy & SV650

fairy snuff, i dont mind the silver dont think anthracite looks right on a blue car IMO. Dont like the style of the wheels much and fook me they must be heavy...

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Tiger on 25 June 2005

just need to get yourself a decent digi cam to lap up the scottish scenery ;)
yeah that came out pretty shight, its a fairly cheap cam - need to invest in a better one like you say.