ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird hesistation / flat spots

LY 182 & 200
Basically my clio 182 has started to get a intermitent flat spot and hesistation. It happens across most of the rev range but most noticable when i dont get my 5k kick and struggles for a few seconds to pull from 5500 to just over 6k then seems to clear. No lights have come on the dash at the moment but twice now i have gone to start the car after a few hours of not using it and it cuts out like its wants to get going but cant. However it starts immediatly the second time. The car idles fine and the exhaust isnt blowing.The only mod is a ktec ultra exhaust that was fitted about 400 miles before this started happening.I have a few ideas of it being either the coilpack or lambda sensor. Although id rather get your opinions before i go buying parts as it could be something else.Thanks :approve:

Last edited: