ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well after nearly 6 years

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
... the 172 cup is going. Feel a bit sad actually but today i traded it in for a Z4 3.0i. The cup is full of character and a cracking car but it is time to move on. The Z4 is a totally different kettle of fish and I'm happy.

Lets hope the cup goes to a good home lol!:rasp:

Hope i don't regret it!:)

I will still be browsing on ye ole cliosport.net but have also signed up to z4-forums.com too

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT
Z4-forum is a nice forum. Very helpful and alot of US input to! Did you buy a Coupe or Roadster.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Z4-forum is a nice forum. Very helpful and alot of US input to! Did you buy a Coupe or Roadster.

Bought the roadster mate, couldn't quite stretch to a coupe although that would be my preferred choice. Still i'm happy with my purchase. Although i'm looking to purchase a hardtop too .. not that I need comforts after living with the cup for 6 years lol. Its got heated seats etc I won't know what to do with myself!

sounds good, have you got any pics?

you must have really liked the cup, cant imagine owning a car for 6 years

320d
They're a very nice car mate. Good choice. My mates got the poverty spec 2.2i one and even that has an awesome spec etc.

Build quality wasn't exactly as I expected though. Door handle plastic came off in my hand. Still leaps and bounds ahead of a Clio though.

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT
Bought the roadster mate, couldn't quite stretch to a coupe although that would be my preferred choice. Still i'm happy with my purchase. Although i'm looking to purchase a hardtop too .. not that I need comforts after living with the cup for 6 years lol. Its got heated seats etc I won't know what to do with myself!

Ha! Great choice mate! Got any pics?

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
The cup as requested...will definately miss her!

clio004.jpg

The new bus!

z4.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Beautiful colour and best wheel choice on the Z4. A move I'd like to make if I could afford to.

Cup looks great too.