ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well after nearly 6 years

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
... the 172 cup is going. Feel a bit sad actually but today i traded it in for a Z4 3.0i. The cup is full of character and a cracking car but it is time to move on. The Z4 is a totally different kettle of fish and I'm happy.

Lets hope the cup goes to a good home lol!:rasp:

Hope i don't regret it!:)

I will still be browsing on ye ole cliosport.net but have also signed up to z4-forums.com too

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Z4-forum is a nice forum. Very helpful and alot of US input to! Did you buy a Coupe or Roadster.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Z4-forum is a nice forum. Very helpful and alot of US input to! Did you buy a Coupe or Roadster.

Bought the roadster mate, couldn't quite stretch to a coupe although that would be my preferred choice. Still i'm happy with my purchase. Although i'm looking to purchase a hardtop too .. not that I need comforts after living with the cup for 6 years lol. Its got heated seats etc I won't know what to do with myself!

sounds good, have you got any pics?

you must have really liked the cup, cant imagine owning a car for 6 years

320d
They're a very nice car mate. Good choice. My mates got the poverty spec 2.2i one and even that has an awesome spec etc.

Build quality wasn't exactly as I expected though. Door handle plastic came off in my hand. Still leaps and bounds ahead of a Clio though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bought the roadster mate, couldn't quite stretch to a coupe although that would be my preferred choice. Still i'm happy with my purchase. Although i'm looking to purchase a hardtop too .. not that I need comforts after living with the cup for 6 years lol. Its got heated seats etc I won't know what to do with myself!

Ha! Great choice mate! Got any pics?

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
The cup as requested...will definately miss her!

clio004.jpg

The new bus!

z4.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Beautiful colour and best wheel choice on the Z4. A move I'd like to make if I could afford to.

Cup looks great too.