ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well, Baaaaahhhhhhhh

DCi 100
l600S.jpg

oqJES.jpg

bFd0E.jpg

Cs8aX.jpg

ZaL28.jpg

QfLc5.jpg

PkUEc.jpg

9uZJw.jpg

DCi 100
They finally sit how I've always wanted the 172 ones to, right on the edge of the arch. With them rubbing though, I think it'll be an idea to wind the rear up a slight touch.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Alex_C, don't ask me how but i end up looking at photo's of your car everyday lol. Looking gorgrous mate! Hopefully how mine will look in a few months time.

DCi 100
Alex_C, don't ask me how but i end up looking at photo's of your car everyday lol. Looking gorgrous mate! Hopefully how mine will look in a few months time.

Will look better if you get RS wings skirts etc, I personally can't justify it for what the car is to me, from the condition of the car at the moment and money spent. With next year deciding the future in my life regarding finance for the next 5 years and beyond, the car is a lost hope for me if I'm honest.

And for the love of God, call me Curtis.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Did you buy the car like it, or have you had most of it done yourself? Love the fact it looks like it's had alot of time and effort into making it how it is today - most wouldn't bother due to it being a 1.2

And yeah have wanted RS wings from the start, just means it won't be happening as quickly as i'd like it too!

Will look better if you get RS wings skirts etc, I personally can't justify it for what the car is to me, from the condition of the car at the moment and money spent. With next year deciding the future in my life regarding finance for the next 5 years and beyond, the car is a lost hope for me if I'm honest.

And for the love of God, call me Curtis.

DCi 100
Did you buy the car like it, or have you had most of it done yourself? Love the fact it looks like it's had alot of time and effort into making it how it is today - most wouldn't bother due to it being a 1.2

And yeah have wanted RS wings from the start, just means it won't be happening as quickly as i'd like it too!

Bought the car kinda how it is, pretty sure I've bought, in order:

New battery
CF wrapped washer blanks
Engraved gear knob insert
172 Spare
New set of washer blanks unpainted
Full 182 Artic Bumpers/Wings/Skirts
New drivers side Xenon unit (current is cracked)
Set of 25mm spacers
Rear alcantra interior (just need fronts)
Carbon splitter
Cup splitter (hopefully on saturday afternoon if plans go well)
Turini's (With a full set of T1R's is afternoon)

Ofcourse, needs the front door cards and new dash to finish off the interior minus some nice seats. In need of spraying of doing something atleast with the inserts/grilles etc as they're fading. Might slap some 10% or so tint on the headlights, just to make them a touch darker. I got a quote for £940 (£1140 including parts I sourced) to get the exterior how I want it.

Needs a coil pack aswell, as the current one is nackered lol.

I can rant all day...

MK3

Dynamiqueee
The never ending list lol, no doubt more things will appear soon. How long have you owned it? And the dash from a sport looks pretty much the same too me :S or am i missing something..?

Bought the car kinda how it is, pretty sure I've bought, in order:

New battery
CF wrapped washer blanks
Engraved gear knob insert
172 Spare
New set of washer blanks unpainted
Full 182 Artic Bumpers/Wings/Skirts
New drivers side Xenon unit (current is cracked)
Set of 25mm spacers
Rear alcantra interior (just need fronts)
Carbon splitter
Cup splitter (hopefully on saturday afternoon if plans go well)
Turini's (With a full set of T1R's is afternoon)

Ofcourse, needs the front door cards and new dash to finish off the interior minus some nice seats. In need of spraying of doing something atleast with the inserts/grilles etc as they're fading. Might slap some 10% or so tint on the headlights, just to make them a touch darker. I got a quote for £940 (£1140 including parts I sourced) to get the exterior how I want it.

Needs a coil pack aswell, as the current one is nackered lol.

I can rant all day...

DCi 100
There's more to the list than that, just can't remember everything lol.

The car is a bogo expression model dude, so bottom half is grey, and the top half has holes in it, tweeker pod missing and terrible aligning centre vents etc. Entire new dash in and sorted. Was looking to fibgreglass a V6 style gear knob tunnel but, unsure if it's feasible or worth it.

I got the car 2nd of October last year, done approx 1800 miles now!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Oh i know the ones you mean. Is it on coilovers? Stance looks perfect.

There's more to the list than that, just can't remember everything lol.

The car is a bogo expression model dude, so bottom half is grey, and the top half has holes in it, tweeker pod missing and terrible aligning centre vents etc. Entire new dash in and sorted. Was looking to fibgreglass a V6 style gear knob tunnel but, unsure if it's feasible or worth it.

I got the car 2nd of October last year, done approx 1800 miles now!

DCi 100
I actually sprayed some spare plastics satin just out of boredom, came out pretty good but couldn't do the whole interior with it, wouldn't look right, and would scratch easily.

FK Highsports as far as I'm aware dude, just about get my fingers between the wheel and the arch, will have to go up a touch at the rear though.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I'd love coilovers, but i can think of so many other things i could do with the money. If it's going to happen, it will be one of the last things. I take it this is your 1st car? You should be chuffed mate, it's a stunner ;)

DCi 100
Passed my test September the 19th yeah, first car.

Coilies are great, Adam and Riad know about them in roundabouts lol.

Personally think it's a right mess but never mind.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
It may very well be a mess in your opinon, but it looks lovely in the photo's lol.

Passed my test September the 19th yeah, first car.

Coilies are great, Adam and Riad know about them in roundabouts lol.

Personally think it's a right mess but never mind.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Surely it would work out cheaper to drop a 1*2 engine in it? I can't belive you're taking about owning a 172 at 17. A sport would be wonderful but won't be happening until i'm about 30 due to insurance lol.

I'm after a 172 as quickly as I can tbh dude lol.

DCi 100
Insurance would be a b**ch at my age, which is why I won't be getting one lol. But as soon as I can I will.

182 engine in the Naughty, nah tbh dude, alot of money for not alot of car tbh. I could easily get a ph1 172 with the money out of this car, or even a bottom end ph2 but. I just don't think it's worth it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks bloody lovely Alex. Really liked the old wheels so wasn't sure when I saw you had turini's to go on, but I'm converted, suits it down to the ground!

I always think you under sell your car tbh, ever since you've got it you always mention the little niggles, which tbqh every second hand car has, its just the way it is.

Focus on the positive bits, like the fact your motor looks as good as a very well done cliosport and is probably 100x nicer than any of your mates cars!

If you havent got a leather interior, get it done, makes the inside such a nice place to be in comparison!

DCi 100
True about the niggles. Only one of my friends outside
of CS has a car, standard (minus the Rs grille I sold him cheap, and now the 172 wheels) 1.2 dynamique with the GEY reg. No one in college etc drives Rob. If the wings etc was done properly and interior tidy then maybe I would appreciate it more.

I would have lent you the wheels Dutty but like I said two weeks is too
long when my friend is wanting them with cash.

Still got the 15mm ones on dude and I love how it stands. Although the rear N/S wheel toes in slighly compared to the other side. Weather that's ecause the car has hit a curb or what not in the past I don't know, but I noticed it with the 172 wheels so it's not the wheel buckled or anything. Get rid of the set of 25mm ones I have I guess.

Cheers guys.

320d
Alex that has so much win. Looks awesome. Now take the 172 wheels and throw them in the ship canal.

Your car has improved 10 fold with the new wheels.

Even I didn't expect it, but I don't like the turinis on your car Alex. 5 spokes were much better IMO. Maybe it's just the pics.