ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well done Josh - Clio Cup

172 Race Car
Huge congrats to Josh Cook from Cooksport on his first and second wins in the Clio Cup at Silverstone yesterday. Massive result mate. Really pleased for you, hope you carry on in Clios next year and challenge for the title

:cool:

Josh-Cook.jpg

Josh-Cook-2.jpg

Last edited:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yeah cracking result Josh..

I think he's trying to steal Plato's sponser from the pic he posted mind ;)

A4qmY2sCQAADYt_.jpg

172 Race Car
Plato looking for drivers to support in the KX Academy, Josh doing all the right things on and off the track according to the comentators on itv4

Last edited:
  Cooksport Fleet
Thank you very much guys. Really appreciate the support. Jay, if you fancy coming to brands, let me know.

KX academy will be interesting, I have had my final interview so just have to wait now!

Anyone fancy some passenger laps at donnington at the end of the season?

Josh

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got around to watching and I'd also like to offer my congratulations. I hope we are able to see plenty more racing from you in the future regardless of series. Clio's would be good, though... :D

Mental 172 Cup
Just another heads up to Josh's successful last race weekend at Brands Hatch..

Narrowly missed a P1 in the qualifying session with the fastest times in sector one and two but a wet track sent him off in the final sector..

Then a P3 in the first race and a P4 in the second race which earned him 1st place in the Rookie Cup.

It has been a pleasure to be part of the team and to watch Josh consistently progress further and further throughout the season.

Also was a pleasure to meet Tony Hunter for the first time and Jay Payne and Dan Freeman again..

Let see what Cooksport and Josh Cook bring to the next season..

Mental 172 Cup
No Problem mate. Was good to meet you.

You've also given me all the info I need for the tintops which was a massive help..

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Huge congrats josh on your season mate your defo the one to watch next year i loved the huge flames the 200 was shooting out around Brands...All the best mate and roll on the 2013 season

kyle

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Fantastic stuff, winning in such a tightly controlled series where the cars are all so much more equal than in a lot of other series really does take proper driving talent, well done :)

Megane r26
Fantastic stuff, winning in such a tightly controlled series where the cars are all so much more equal than in a lot of other series really does take proper driving talent, well done :)

Thats why I love the clio cup, the fact the cars are pretty much identical makes it dead great motorsport to watch as its so close an down to driver ability.

Golf GTD Mk7
^^ totally agree. Brilliant series. Plus there is lots of touring car esk activities usually :race:
Congrats Josh.