ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well.. i got 15.31 @ 90mph.. hmmm

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I would say it was a good time tbh.. i was there today and there was a 172 cup gettiing mid 15s.... dont forget that this is an old airfield runway with cracks and moss growing from them....
3rd time an event has ever been held here in the middle of nowhere.....
its only a bit of fun to be fair.
I could be gutted about my times, but i never checked tyre pressures, heated up tyres, didnt really no how to luanch .. it was just turn up have a blast and leave.

Clio 182
i managed a 15.5 at 88.7mph in my 182... standard bar a k-tec cat back exhaust... my cat is also blowing (awaiting decat) good time? im not familiar with 182 quarer mile times so dont know if it was a good run or not!

200 FF Storm Grey
I got a few 15.2's and never been on the strip before so was made up although I know i'll get it into the 14's next time, did anybody see me? Black 182 with yozza system and 3/4 front plate?