ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well... just been to see a Clio Cup

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

My mate Daves dad owns our local Renault dealer and Dave is in fact the sales manager, which is nice.

Anyway, I was driving home from work tonight and I got a call saying hed got a Cup in today!

So...

I went down for a look at it just now. Dave wasnt there at the time and it was locked up but I had a nosey round it.

Looks f*cking ace!!!

I love the colour and looks even better in the flesh.

According to Dave though he reckons this Cup is quicker now with a tight/brand new engine than his old mk2 172 was even when that was run in!

Guess who WILL be driving it very soon...

Plus, I will get to drive it "properly" when I do get a go, so I wont hold back.

Let you know how it goes.

Nice one Rich.. I hope for a test in the same car .... wink !!

lets compare notes..

ps.. If Dave B, says its quicker, I believe him. !

Joe

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

Im sure Dave will let you borrow it too for sorting out the turbo kit for him!

Would need to try out a normal mk2 172 as well, to compare the two cars. [looks at Joe ]

As for Dave saying its quicker, well he aint gonna lie to me and dont forget this guy has a V6 Clio as well and he reckons the Cup will do that over too!

But why is it that quick, when it aint meant to be that quicker than a normal 172?!

Will soon find out anyway...