ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well... just been to see a Clio Cup

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

My mate Daves dad owns our local Renault dealer and Dave is in fact the sales manager, which is nice.

Anyway, I was driving home from work tonight and I got a call saying hed got a Cup in today!

So...

I went down for a look at it just now. Dave wasnt there at the time and it was locked up but I had a nosey round it.

Looks f*cking ace!!!

I love the colour and looks even better in the flesh.

According to Dave though he reckons this Cup is quicker now with a tight/brand new engine than his old mk2 172 was even when that was run in!

Guess who WILL be driving it very soon...

Plus, I will get to drive it "properly" when I do get a go, so I wont hold back.

Let you know how it goes.

Nice one Rich.. I hope for a test in the same car .... wink !!

lets compare notes..

ps.. If Dave B, says its quicker, I believe him. !

Joe

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

Im sure Dave will let you borrow it too for sorting out the turbo kit for him!

Would need to try out a normal mk2 172 as well, to compare the two cars. [looks at Joe ]

As for Dave saying its quicker, well he aint gonna lie to me and dont forget this guy has a V6 Clio as well and he reckons the Cup will do that over too!

But why is it that quick, when it aint meant to be that quicker than a normal 172?!

Will soon find out anyway...