ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

welsharabs megane and think its a turbo 2litre

clio 1.2 16v
pictues035.jpg

pictues024.jpg

just found these pics from the hollongworth meet in march. love the megane to bits.sounds awesome :) and the clio great work all round

Evo 8 MR
He was driving pretty granny like considering it's got that much power you would expect him to be showing it off.

Ian

Focus TDCi
We need another of these meets. Was a great turnout and some great locations, just a shame about the weather!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I can't tell if it was snowing or not, too much fog and rain :p

4f08b831.gif

Think we went through snow, hail, fog, wind, rain and the odd ray of sunshine that day. Fun times. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
We didn't stay there long Gem, cos erm the pub food was a bit rubbish or something. Weather wasn't a problem, cos we're 'ard as fook.. definitely the pub food. ;)

Tbh it was a rubbish day weather-wise, couldn't see where we driving for the last couple of miles, it was a bit disconcerting driving up the side of a hill and seeing a hazy glow coming towards you as the cars pass; but it was interesting!

Still got 35+ cars I think from all across the North (and probably as many U-turns come to think of it!)

Artic Blime 182
This meet was awesome so many nice cars :) good advice etc.

My faves:
Ryan K (182 Turbo)
Liquid Force (182)
Chris 172 (V6)
Welsh Arab (Meg)

:hail:

Dont know if there names are right lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Chris has changed his forum name, but other than that you're close enough.. very nice cars all round. You coming to the Cat and Fiddle run on the 17th Steve?

Artic Blime 182
Chris has changed his forum name, but other than that you're close enough.. very nice cars all round. You coming to the Cat and Fiddle run on the 17th Steve?

News to me??? I will do a search now. Will you be are NW area rep please? Current one is crap :rasp:

Found it an yes i am now :) thanks Ian :star:

Last edited: