ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

went for a blast and ended with Alot of pics...

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
i had given the 182 a very good clean and a polish ready to go to 'modified live' yesterday morning but i soon decided i wasnt paying £22 to look at some S**T cars. so i decided to go out and get a few pics...

i ended up with A LOT of pictures, i wont post them all :eek:

i was quite happy with how shiny it was :p
890249a6.jpg

56719bfc.jpg

0094cbb1.jpg

991f73a3.jpg

1a401b99.jpg

2cff60bf.jpg

f5386b40.jpg

020d62e1.jpg

02345518.jpg

9452cb5e.jpg

cec99594.jpg

19d6933a.jpg

13ade01c.jpg

f032018b.jpg

c9760582.jpg

7f5341aa.jpg

2fb6af0a.jpg

b27c1f22.jpg

6b371b6c.jpg

comments and critisism obviously :p

oh and sorry if the picture quality is not very good...ALL taken on my iPhone lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Immaculate car mate it's a credit to you, love those wheels they remind me of an old mini cooper.

I'm just far too lazy to put that much effort into my car, but then i'm a scruffy old b*stard and so is my car. lol

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
i love that, what coilovers are you on?

cheers mate :) they are only v-maxx :( hopefully i'll upgrade them soon to something stiffer lol

Looks like nice smooth tarmac in places!!

What profile tyre are you running?

to be fair the road is okay in place but it is mostly bumpy lol and they are 195/45/15's mate

Very clean mate, bet them rims take some cleaning :)

tbh the rims are not too bad to clean mate lol they have laquered rims so dust just washes off :D

and thanks for the comments people, first time ive taken it out for some photos really :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Lovely, normally not keen on stuff like that but you've pulled it off well.

This.. ^^^

You've done a great job on the car bud!! Looks fantastic :) Liking the discrete grille detail too. The whole car really works. Great pics too! Well done!! :)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Haha I'm sorry mr. Giraffe! :p I'm no photographer but I will try to next time :p

But thanks for the comments :)