ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a drive yesterday...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Decided to have a drive today since there wasn't a cloud in the sky up here in Leeds. Didn't have anywhere in particular but decided between the peak district or the North Yorkshire Moors. Decided on the later as it was a damn site closer. Picked somewhere called Hebden, banged it in the sat nav and set off. Got into more rural roads outside of Leeds heading towards Skipton and had a bloody fantastic time.
Got round some fantastic roads and finally reached this place I put into Tom Tom. There wasn't much there but that wasn't the point, I had an utterly brilliant time getting there on some stunning roads. When I got there it started to absolutely pelt it down with hail, making a really good covering on the road which meant it was very very slippy.

Once I got there I took a few pictures, then drove back. It was getting to around rush hour by the time I was on my way, so it wasn't as fun, but it was still good. So glad I decided to have a drive rather than do anything else!

Also, CG Locks rule! (I sound ten saying that! :D)

Here are the pictures that I took:
IMG_2381Medium.jpg

IMG_2383Medium.jpg

IMG_2384Medium.jpg

IMG_2385Medium.jpg

IMG_2387Medium.jpg

IMG_2388Medium.jpg

IMG_2391Medium.jpg

IMG_2394Medium.jpg

IMG_2396Medium.jpg

IMG_2398Medium.jpg

IMG_2393Medium.jpg