ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

went to donny not stamfordhall

i went there to mr demon, had the whole vip hospitality package aswell which was nice, always handy when ur best mates bird works at maranellos lol. that enzo that was there, damn that was nice, even nicer when i got to sit inside it! lol, really really basic inside but thats what ud expect and want, its the only red one in the country and only one of three in the uk at all. wanna know the worst bit of all thou? its a 17 year old that drives it, he was driving it round the track on sunday. the actual owner of the car thou, his old man seemed like a nice enuf guy. good day out thou in the end, even got dropped off the nite before by one of the test drivers at my hotel in a maserati. them things can fly when the rite person is driving them. u see the black 360 then? damn that was stayin in my mates birds hotel, and in mine was a yellow 360 modena with a reg that looked like PIMPS. lol quality

Matt