ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went to my car and found

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
That someone had hit it while parking, wish I saw them do it! they drove off an left no details :( ...
At first it looked really really bad, but I gave it a wipe an it looked a bit better! then went for a good old drive to relax myself.. anyway its gone down to the bumper... so does that mean i will need respray for this... most of you will prob say it’s nothing but I’m so fu*cked off :p Any comments? L

damage.jpg

No more clio's for me!
Fook! Feel bad for ya mate, Its a right sh*t when some unrespecting c0ck in probably some sh*te car does this.

:(

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Probably more than a chipsaway job . I know the feelin mate . My next door neighbours cars is covered in bumps and scratches shes fcukin dangerous . She did the same to my iceberg 172 in her red fiesta . She said how do ya know it was me , ermmm theres red paint on my bumper and silver on yours , lol .Had to have the bumper resprayed .

chipsaway should be able to sort that no problems.

still annoying that you have to sort it though :(

not in a car park though, out side my house we dont have a drive.. i should of parked it under the tree less likely to hapen there.. but get coated in sap and bird sh&t. think i will buy a car cover

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sorry for you mate. i've been a victim of this for years, the only solution is to avoid car parks totally. :(

Chris

ST
Ah gutting mate..

I've paid for two spaces in an NCP car park in town a few times to avoid getting scrapes n dents...

Cost of two spaces £10....cost of dent removal and painting???

carbon copy said:
sorry for you mate. i've been a victim of this for years, the only solution is to avoid car parks totally. :(

Chris

well i got to park around the close :( sniff!

muz

big fat japanese bus
i ahte it I have had bits of my car sprayed twice this year alone from people doing this

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Sad feeling ain't it? I scratched an alloy and found a really deep stone chip today, so annoying.

Is £65 a good price for a wheel refurb?

BMW E46 330i Touring
It's gutting but unfortunately unavoidable over the long-term... I picked up a new set of scratches on my front bumper today, following a nice red scuff on the rear bumper last Monday (which clayed out).

The only advice I can give is enjoy the car for what it is and don't worry about respraying until it's worse than that, because more chips and dings are on their way!

Mini Cooper S sport
I got a really nasty bumper scrape down to the plastic in several places from some b*****d who couldn't park, I know how you feel :(

I've been quoted £85 to get it sorted..so it'll have to wait.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah, the price of a respray (the only way to REALLY get it fixed 100%) won't change, whether it's covering up one scratch or a thousand.

try meguiars polish n u mite be able to polish it out until u get it resprayed. can u put must of ur fingernail in the scratch? if u can it definately needs filling and resprayin!! Im the only girl in my family so thats how i know!!!

Turbos.
Unlucky, i've given up moaning about mine. Noticed in the last week i have a new ding in the driver's door and there is blue paint on the passenger's door handle too.

Mine too has been done on my rear bumper today.. They do need to be resprayed as the paint easily strips back to the plastic as yours has too (mine too) Fecking people huh! Makes me sick!

Another bumper off ebay or something maybe cheaper than that £85 quote?

Hope you get it sorted tho mate.. will let you know what i do to mine.

Gemma