ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet Conditions

Does anyone else feel that their car performs so much better in the dry and I seem to get so much wheel spin in the wet it almost seems pointless to touch the gas pedal...

dk

911 GTS Cab

mine is actually VERY good in the wet, i am very impressed, not sure whether its all the tyres but this is definitely the best performing car I have had in the wet.

Lee

BMW M2C

No problems here, although I could have used some water wings on the M6 yesterday evening. :eek:

Its a well known fact that water can make the road slippery, well it does so in my area. Hope that helps.:p

Quote: Originally posted by JonC on 06 May 2004

Its a well known fact that water can make the road slippery, well it does so in my area. Hope that helps.:p
Talk about stating the bloody obvious. Get new tyres mate - should sort it!

172 FF

Well ok its bleeding obvious that its not gonna be as good in the wet. To the point at which I cant believe someone actually started a thread like this.

Try having a go in a Turbo hot hatch in the wet & then youll know what "bad in the wet" really is. Unless yours is turbod, in which case dont drive it hard in the wet.

Quote: Originally posted by phil6180 on 06 May 2004

Does anyone else feel that their car performs so much better in the dry
LOL, I cant believe you wrote that.

[Edited by NIN-172 on 06 May 2004 at 2:10pm]