ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What’s needed to get a new number plate

just about to pop down to halfords to buy a new rear registration plate as the current one looks a bit old and make the back look crap. What do i need to take with me? :) i would check the halfords website but it down for maintenance atm. Cheers

V5 logbook and a proof of id eg passport or driving licence utility bill etc, its easier to take a bomb on a plane than getting plates made!

Can get them from fancyplates.com, cheaper and delivered within 5 working days with no id required as they are sent from Ireland.

Not 100% legal but never failed an MOT yet!

Skoda Fabia vRS

right, i make number plates almost every day of the week, you will need

Photocard driving licence
V5 Log book
if your licence is a paper one, then you must have a recent bank statement or utility bill with it plus the V5, if you cant find your licence then your passport can replace it but you will still need a recent bank statement or utility bill

you cant use your passport and paper licence together, its one or the other, as they are in the same section of the book that needs to be filled in by whoever is making it

I got mine from A1style Graphics, A link from this site, all done on-line and over the phone no i.d. needed.

There is even an on-line plate designer on there.