ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a disgrace!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

my brand new, 04 clio didnt come with an alarm! if it was a 1.2 8v or 1.2 16v, then fair enough, but the 1.4 and 1.6 r the dynamique pluss and surely they shud have some form of an alarm!? also, i was annoyed to find out that my car didnt have a light in the glovebox. i dont understand the logic of this, especially wen my m8s one came with one (and an alarm) and his is only a yr older than mine, and exactly the same car!

DISGRACEFUL!

-phil-

surely you should have checked these things before agreeing to buy the car, espesh the alarm!

sorry to hear that tho, your right, they SHOULD come with one.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

thats because the glove box light switch used to make the glove box lid stick out.they couldnt fix it(lazy f**kers)so they just didnt fit a light anymore.

350z & 16v Maxi

No there is not a light in my glove box, i have a space for it but it is not there. Mine is an 04