ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What best for my clio 172???

Renaultsport clio 172
I have a clio 172 iv done some handling upgrades to it which includes urated brembo brakes, coils, and strut braces both front and back, etc

But no engine mods, basically just stuck on trying to decide wat to do???

Can anyone help???

I dunno whether to go for turbo or supercharger, and basically dont know what better for hp gain and torq and how much they will both cost

Any bit of info will help hugely :D please

Renaultsport clio 172
Sorry guys for not replying in ages had net problems big time.

Anyway just had my driveshaft pack in but that gna be sorted the next few days no worries.

And i have always wanted a turbo and never had 1 but i think ill have to wait i bit longer cause im going for the charger, gona be fitted end of feb and cant wait.

Anyone heard a supercharged clio sport??? it f...... lush and goes like stink, cant wait.

Renaultsport clio 172
Just had a lot of new things fitted to so my 57k 172 running like it just been taken of the forcourt (except the cars latest stunt with the driveshaft) so now gna also be getting a nice new exhaust, full system i got one or two in mind but i wana make sure they sound sweeeet.

anyone know of any nice sounding exhaust??? Money not realy object and single barrell im looking for

DMS

A thirsty 172
The best thing to do with it is to leave it standard, otherwise you'll have the know-alls on here telling you it's a waste of money / it's going to break / it'll cost a fortune to run / it won't be driveable / it'll be hard to sell on etc...

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The best thing to do with it is to leave it standard, otherwise you'll have the know-alls on here telling you it's a waste of money / it's going to break / it'll cost a fortune to run / it won't be driveable / it'll be hard to sell on etc...

Don't be bitter Darren ;)

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm not being bitter. It's fact. You only need to look at the daily "supercharger or turbo" threads to see the same pattern emerging.

Renaultsport clio 172
I aint worried bout the fuspots i wana have a fun car and enjoy it while im young ;)

And yea that the exhaust system im looking at :approve: