ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What brand and type exhaust is this?

Clio 200 + Clio 182
I wonder who could tell me what type exhaust this is? The seller is listing it as a Ktec Ultra Performance, but the pics I find online of such exhaust do not (100%) resemble the pics I got. Thanks.
Screenshot_20201007-145408_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201007-145439_Facebook.jpg

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Could it not be an older ktec system?

Clio 200 + Clio 182
Could be. That said, is it wise to buy such an "old" exhaust? Or just pore gasoline in it, and let it burn clean? 😏

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
However after looking at this for a bit I think the center section isn’t the correct one.

Clio 200 + Clio 182
Hmmm. Yeah. I think I saw all the images on the www of Clio 182 exhausts, and not one of them is a 100% match. I am planning to pick it up next week, but if in doubt about the origin or quality, I pass.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hmmm. Yeah. I think I saw all the images on the www of Clio 182 exhausts, and not one of them is a 100% match. I am planning to pick it up next week, but if in doubt about the origin or quality, I pass.

The backbox looks correct but I'm not sure that centre section will fit in it.

Also there should be a third exhaust mount that bolts to the car, that you will need so check that's not missing.

Clio 200 + Clio 182
So, it turned out that the picture was wrong. I now have the back section as on the pic, than a bended pipe and a sportcat. Today I removed the original exhaust and now I am a bit puzzled wit lh one of the mounts. See picture, how should I fit the Ktec to this mount? Any thoughts?
20201024_174552.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
So, it turned out that the picture was wrong. I now have the back section as on the pic, than a bended pipe and a sportcat. Today I removed the original exhaust and now I am a bit puzzled wit lh one of the mounts. See picture, how should I fit the Ktec to this mount? Any thoughts? View attachment 1502729

Ktec one should come with it’s own mount.

Either going to have to buy one or make one.

Clio 200 + Clio 182
Thanks to both of you. Will give the seller a call on monday. They break lots of UK Clio's, so perhaps they still have a bracket laying around.