ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what bucket seats should i get

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Im looking for some bucket seats just to make the car feel and look a little sportier and to stop me ending up on the passenger seat on every bend.
Not sure what styles or anyhting like that. Just wanting them to look nice and also not break the bank too much.

Any ideas????

Nasty, and they're recliners not buckets. If you are on a budget get buckets over recliners as you can get a better quality seat from a known brand rather than a low quality recliner at the same cost IMO.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
that sounds like good advice...cheers.
what about seatbelts, will i have to change or will existing be OK????

If you can mount the seatbelt stalk to the sidemount/subframe then there's no reason why you cant use the standard seatbelts. I know a few people on here are running buckets without harness' although you'll see more benfits if you do fit harness' too.

182 and 5 GTT
How much are you looking too spend? Cheap seats are normally cheap for a reason. If you have a tight budget it might be worthwhile looking out for some in the classifieds section or on ebay.

RenaultSport 172.
i have cobra clubmans, and my mate has monacos...and my clubmans are much more comfy....the monacos feel like your sitting on wood! seriously....

id vote clubmans ;)

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
wheres the best place to look for decent seats...I have'nt actually got a set budget but just looking for the cheapest option. When i say cheap tho i dont just wanna buy sh*t.

Civic Type -R FN2
ive got some corbeau forzas for sale if your intrested there a grey with black leather, pretty good condition £100?