ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What camera for £100 ish ...

I basicallly want a camera to replace my getting tired Nikon coolpix 4600.

Id rather purchase off ebay or second hand really as i know in jessops etc £100 wouldnt get alot...

I cant really find anything i particularly like and im not all up on cameras

found a fuji s5800 that look's pretty decent.

Im rabbling now...

Basically id like a camera with an array of settings to play with...

Variable shutter speed
ISO
Good night shots

doesnt have to be a compact but would prefer a smaller one compared to an SLR for example.

Cheers in advance

M2 / Golf GTI
I have a canon a640 which i got off ebay about 8 months ago for £100 brand new was going for bout £140 everywhere else. It was an american import but already in the country. Quality cameras highly recommend it and its 10mp.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I have a Fuji S5700, it has M, A, S, P, ISO etc.. basically everything it sounds like you're after. Can pick one up new for about £90 now. It's a bridge camera so it'll handle a bit more like an SLR than the A590 if you're planning on getting serious in future.

Depends if you want something slim for nights out, or something a little more serious :)

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0702/07022210fujis5700.asp

Titanium 182
Up the budget by £50 and i got a Fuji finepix s9500 off someone on here :D awesome camera!!