ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What camera should i buy?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive had my digi cam for 4yrs now, so you can imagine what its like but it did the job.

Im after a new one for the new year and i know some of the lads on here have good cameras so i just wanted to know what you could suggest.

Not looking to spend a fortune, but would like somit that doesnt have a delay when you press the shutter if you know what i mean.

I do alot of downhill riding, and need the camera to be instant if you get me.

Thanks, Sam!

honest budget?

If its not for taking on the razz and shooting high speed sports get yourself an entry level DSLR like the Nikon D40 or Canon 400D or look for some second hand bargains.

Can bore you more when you have a price in mind...

03 clio 1.2 16v
Ive had my digi cam for 4yrs now, so you can imagine what its like but it did the job.

Im after a new one for the new year and i know some of the lads on here have good cameras so i just wanted to know what you could suggest.

Not looking to spend a fortune, but would like somit that doesnt have a delay when you press the shutter if you know what i mean.

I do alot of downhill riding, and need the camera to be instant if you get me.

Thanks, Sam!
i have the fujifilm finepix s5600 half SLR afordable camera instant shutter speen no waiting around and the moment is lost and it can take a wicked picture if you know what your doing http://www.kikatek.com/product_info.php?products_id=5064&source=froogle

£130 is a mint price

my son from 20 meters away
f_DSCF0573m_c304afe.png

close up
f_DSCF0449m_b89810f.png

hope it helps

jay

vers le haut doigt milieu
Finepix +1

Or what ever you can afford in the Nikon Cool Pix range.