ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Can I Do Next!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

tints...or skirts? O YEAH EXHAUST!

[Edited by David on 11 May 2004 at 1:26pm]

Tints and skirts for the girl, good idea, may be a few highlights in her hair and a bit of makeup. Not sure what she would do with and exhaust, toilet perhaps......

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

take off the lexus lights.

fit renault side skirts(172 replica ones)

Leave it alone.

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 11 May 2004

take off the lexus lights.

fit renault side skirts(172 replica ones)

Leave it alone.

That sounds like a plan to be honest. Ill have to see what its like with the mods and NO lexus lights.

Where can i get the skirts from, and dont say RENAULT you cocky b******s...LOL I aint paying their prices!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

dont get the renault side skirts...theyr just soo boring IMO...the prima ones r still subtle but bit more lively...as for lexus...hehe i like em ;) p.s. a spoiler wouldn#t look outta place eihter...what about a cup one?

Quote: Originally posted by Gwynny on 11 May 2004

Getting closer every time!

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v20/gwynny/DSC00022.jpg
All you need Now is 172 skirts, cup badges, Oh and a tidy lump!:oops:

[Edited by Gwynny on 11 May 2004 at 4:37pm]

And the back bumper, front bumper, interior, and everything else other than the wheels. Dont flatter yourself mate, your car looks mint but im not copying you.

Dont really see what your problem is, ive got the same wheels as you...WOOPY!

Quote: Originally posted by David on 11 May 2004

dont get the renault side skirts...theyr just soo boring IMO...the prima ones r still subtle but bit more lively...as for lexus...hehe i like em ;) p.s. a spoiler wouldn#t look outta place eihter...what about a cup one?

Yes id get the Prima Racing ones if any. Its already got a spoiler the same as the cup one i think. Maybe wrong though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Just no helping some people!!

IMHO it looks great now. (lexus lights are gash tho)

Leave it! do the ice!