ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What can i do to my car, 1.2 dynamique?

A white and black one
I want to do simple thinks to make it stand out more.

Any ideas thanks.

The pictures was taken off my phone last year when i first got the car.
Mi Car.jpg
Side of car.jpg

Since then i've colour coded, any thing else i could do?

Nick James

PH2 172
Slam it to the floor on coilovers get a set of cliosport alloys or turini alloys Sport front and rear bumpers nice exhaust system euro number plates you could slightly tint the windows but oly a slight tint over wise would look Rubbish cant think of much else or just buy a 172 and do stuff to that.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Slam it to the floor on coilovers get a set of cliosport alloys or turini alloys Sport front and rear bumpers nice exhaust system euro number plates you could slightly tint the windows but oly a slight tint over wise would look Rubbish cant think of much else or just buy a 172 and do stuff to that.

it wouldnt really stand out then would it, would be the same as everyother clio on cliosport

PH2 172

it wouldnt really stand out then would it, would be the same as everyother clio on cliosport

yeah i kbnow but still stand out from wat it used to even if he just slammed it to the floor would make it look better maybe a set of euro wheels.

Rs grille
Lowered
182 alloys
ktec stealth exhaust ;)
smoked tints
3/4 front plate
silver door badges
And clear side repeaters so i can nab them when your parked up next to me ;) aha

J03

MX5 1.8
lowered and good alloys would pretty much do it. if you dont want to spend a hell of alot

A white and black one
Bagdes are been done by middo at the moment, will post some pics when its clean and everything is back on the car.