ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what car 182 review!

ive just gone on the whatcar website and found the video review for the 182 and its crap thay give 3/5 and say its expensive the vx220 review is good though

[Edited by steamywindows on 11 September 2005 at 5:54pm]

Yaris Hybrid

As you have probably seen here, people have different priorities and use different yard sticks to form completely opposing opinions to eachother.

You have to either look at a number of reviews or ignore the opinions of others and form your own. Especially when laying down a five figure sum.

yes but some of the stuff they said expensive to run and buy and sh*t in slow traffic etc..for £13k what do they want ? for the money its top class all rounder i think its worst review ive seen.

Its not sh*t in slow traffic andits not sh*t in fast traffic. Ive never read a bad review of the 182. Sure it has some flaws, but so do all cars. sh*t review, not sh*t car.

What Car are more bothered about MPGs, airbags and interior cubby holes than performance, handling, image and the sheer fun of driving a quality car on a good road. Thats why I read Evo.

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 11 September 2005

Its not sh*t in slow traffic andits not sh*t in fast traffic. Ive never read a bad review of the 182. Sure it has some flaws, but so do all cars. sh*t review, not sh*t car.
i know ive owned one and loved it.they must have got it mixed up with the 182cup;)