ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you getting for your iPhone 5?

Renaultsport Clio 182
My coin pouch has a zip rather than a button - nice! Hate having loose coins rattle in your pocket cos it makes you look a right Cnut!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My coin pouch has a zip rather than a button - nice! Hate having loose coins rattle in your pocket cos it makes you look a right Cnut!

Not as gay as you look fiddling with your coin pouch when buying a paper.

Not as gay as you look fiddling with your coin pouch when buying a paper.

I've never thought about it before. But just got back from buying a bottle of water at the newsagents. Made me feel like a right knob.

Incipio Feather:

case4.jpg

case3.jpg

case2.jpg

case1.jpg

Shame coating coming off already.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Gear 4 Thin Ice case. See through plastic case that covers the side and back of the phone without adding much thickness.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Coating on edges of case, not phone! Also have a Pinlo slice on pre order so pics once arrived.

Ahhh I see :(

Does the feather protrude above the bezel to give clearance between the glass and table top if you were to rest it face down?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im getting this cheapo from ebay as not seen any really good cases as of yet.

Case.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
i bought this f**king s**t belkin thing from cpw as i was shitting my pants about scratching it.

£18 for f**k all. Looks horrendous.

ST
For anyone who's ordered a sena pouch what colour have you gone for? I'm swaying towards the tan one

Black for me, pink for the misses.

I've had my black Sena case over two years, firstly on my iPhone 4, now 4S, it's so well made, showing some wear now but ideal for putting the phone in to stop it rattling around the car etc.

RS6 C7
The Gear 4 one i bought is already ruined. Mega scratched at the back.

Purchased a "Spiegen" leather pouch for around £20. Very good quality. Only need it while it's in my pocket and it beats having a case as no matter how thin they are they always takeaway from the design and feel of the phone.

Gay pouch FTW!

ST1050, 320d
Apple go to all the effort of making the phone thinner/lighter/shinier, and then 90% are covered by chunky horrible cases :S

Leon Cupra 300
It's still thinner and lighter than my 4S in a horrible chunky case!

It's not ideal tbh, mine lives in it's case most of the time because of work. It can get a bit of a hammering, if I left it naked it would quite simply break.

When I'm on my days off i take it out but still run a screen protector.

Ultimately, I buy the phone for the phone and what it does, not really what it looks like.

DB.

BMW 440i
I have the black one of these, see through back.

Offers protection and keeps feeling of the phones weight and thinness. Very happy.

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://store.griffintechnology.com/iphone/iphone-5/reveal-for-iphone-5

[/FONT]

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Apple go to all the effort of making the phone thinner/lighter/shinier, and then 90% are covered by chunky horrible cases :S

I agree, it makes me sad :( just be careful ffs lol... had iPhone's for over 2 years now and never dropped it enough to do any significant damage.