ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you getting for your iPhone 5?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
eBay mate.....

Looked at some reviews on the carbon one and they said it felt a bit cheap....

Black looks smart though

CBR1000RR Fireblade
For those that like the pinlo case but don't want to fork out £17 a pop I'd recommend the @theia case on eBay. It's very similar to the pinlo case but it's 99p plus postage. I've got one on my phone at the minute and it's pretty good.

HBT 172 Cup
Just put a spigen sgp armour case in slate colour on my black iPhone, seems a decent compromise between protection and 'slimness' I like it :approve:

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Ive got a belkin one that I got for free from o2 when I got the phone and its utter shite. It doesnt even fit corretly. Why someone would pay £20 for one I dont know

Bux

Golf GTD
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid Slim and i'm really pleased with it. It feels solid around the phone and i'm not worried about it falling off. It also keeps the 'clickiness' of the buttons which I like :). I got the slate one as it goes really nicely with the black iPhone. It comes with front and back screen protectors as well, but I've chosen not to use them.

8431199296_80ca3cc0f2_z.jpg

iPhone 5 by TSBuxton, on Flickr

8431199074_405353deb1_z.jpg

iPhone 5 by TSBuxton, on Flickr

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181047591015

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Someone answer this as its driving me mad. I type ebay into google and say I click on something to view the description etc. everything I click on says its been removed, why is it doing this?

I ordered a speck Pixel HD jobby for my new 5 the other day, as its what I had on my 4 and kept it mint.

Turned up, and instead of bright red it was actually pink. I now look like the coolest dude ever using my phone.

true story.

DB.

BMW 440i

Pic of it on your phone?

Looks lovely!

Will the bumper not scratch/chip the black bezel?

I had the black rubber griffin one, with the see through back and still ended up with quite a few chips on the slate back. Dissapointing considering it has never been dropped and always looked after, as its clearly from dirt getting in and scratching between the phone and case.

Cupra
I had the Switcheasy Tones but it fell to bits within weeks. I just for a replacement phone after the camera got full of crap so bought a new case. The Speck Pixel HD seems pretty bombproof, although the corner pops off the phone in your pocket sometimes.

53712609e6491aa7392b77cf8887e9e0.jpg

f7f33c633264c98397b1a20425b611c6.jpg

Honda. Tesla Someday
Looks lovely!

Will the bumper not scratch/chip the black bezel?

So far no scratches no. But I had my iPhone 5 in a rubber case before and it got marks on it so I don't think anything can prevent the stupid grey metal getting marked / scratched! Annoying but so far this vapor pro has been great!

320d M Sport
Had my 2 pound eBay special on my iphone 5 for 2 months now and not a mark. Pretty impressed if I'm honest.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've my pinlo went baggy (again) I decided to switch makes and try another type of case. I ordered an incipio feather which came yesterday. I'm impressed with it so far, It shouldn't go baggy like the pinlo cases do (hopefully)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
So the girlfriend wants a 'pretty' case for her iPhone 5, I'm showing her Pinlo Slices etc. but she's having none of it.

Anyone know of a pretty case that is any good?

Can anybody recommend a decent gel case that isn't too bulky?

Atm, just to keep me going, I bought a cheapo eBay clear plastic case, but I want a nicer case to keep it looking decent.

The misses is going to get one of the new ones from Apple which are released with the 5S. Will update when we get one!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone using a book type case? Where you can store your cards etc aswell. Trying to find a decent one.

I got mine and didn't have time to get a case that day so went to a 24hr tesco and got a clear plasticy rubber case for £4. Almost a year later and MANY drops it's still going strong. I did order an otterbox but it was s**t, nothing could compare to the one I had for my 4.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My Spigen Neo Hybrid arrived last week.

It's awesome and the best case I've ever bought for the 5 (there's been a few lol).

Bumpers come in many different colours and the fit is perfect.

9ara2eby.jpg

mutu8yhy.jpg

a3uqaqu3.jpg

ajyhape2.jpg