ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you going to keep your 4S in?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Post 'em up. (with pics!)

I made a new thread btw as didn't want this to get lost in the generic 4S thread.

I'm not sure what case to go with tbh, just know I need one as i'm not the kinda guy to roll naked.

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This is pretty much the same as the case thread for the 4.....

I'm not bothering, protecting my 4 because I knew I was selling it soon after buying was a right pita. Going naked, using at as day to day phone, yes it might get knocked/scratched but its there to be used.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Man you guys are too hardcore for me, I can't imagine rolling naked. I have had a bumper on my 4 so it wasn't hidden too much but fancy a change for the 4.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Same as the 4, naked. Had it 16 months and it has a little crack on the bottom corner at the front, scuff to the rear plastic surround and light scratches on the glass. It has been dropped numerous times but I still like it better than a case.

Never used a case with my 4, and to this day it doesn't have a blemish anywhere on it. Looking after things FTW.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
i've always rolled naked with the 4, just had a new one under warrenty, the old one didnt have a mark on the glass after nearly a year, but the steel band had some blemishes (werent even scrathes) would have thought they would come out with a quick wipe over with SRP ;)

My screen wouldnt have broken when i dropped it had i had a bumper case on it however...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i've always rolled naked with the 4, just had a new one under warrenty, the old one didnt have a mark on the glass after nearly a year, but the steel band had some blemishes (werent even scrathes) would have thought they would come out with a quick wipe over with SRP ;)

My screen wouldnt have broken when i dropped it had i had a bumper case on it however...

How did you get it under warranty?

DB.

BMW 440i
Think I'm going to roll naked with a screen protector.

Best place to get a DECENT screen protector?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
i always get cheap plastic cases for the back off e bay for £2, to stop the back getting scratched when i put the phone down on the bed side table. i did use screen protectors but i got fed up one day and just pulled it off my old phone and left it. no point imo, the phone hasnt had a screen protector on it for months now and its still mint.

Mine is only ever in my pocket, on my desk at work or coffee table at home. No reason to scatch it.

Phone in left pocket. Wallet/keys/money in right.

An orange one
Im a farmer so I can't handle naked, but I do agree that it looks best and it's a phone after all, even more so that companies like Envirofone arent bothered about condition so I might just roll with screen protectors and a bumper on the 4s and to hell with the small marks etc

Pinlo Slice3. Worlds thinnest iPhone case.

Bumpers get crap inside which scratches the steel band. Just used Autosol on my 4 to clean it up.

FYI the 4S is like the Verizon 4. GSM 4 cases wont fit, must be either dual fit or for a CDMA 4.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Pinlo Slice3. Worlds thinnest iPhone case.

Bumpers get crap inside which scratches the steel band. Just used Autosol on my 4 to clean it up.

FYI the 4S is like the Verizon 4. GSM 4 cases wont fit, must be either dual fit or for a CDMA 4.

where can i get one that fits the UK iphone 4?

Same one i have now, Speck Pixel Skin HD.

I've got the same, and my phone still looks brand new since getting it in May. Not even a scratch on it, and I'm on it all the time.

I recommend the f**k out of it.

I assume it is, but is the 4S EXACTLY the same size and shape of the 4 then, just different hardware inside?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I would like it with no case but i know exactly what would happen. I was in two minds wether to get a normal bumper case or flip one, chose the latter in the end.

Mine's kept in a Reebok ankle sock, the iPhone always sits on top if the sock if I put it on the side/bedside. The naked feel is so much better.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got some dflex screen protectors today for mine.

Quite a decent kit as far as i can tell, comes with cleaning cloth, some smart wipe cloth, some spray to keep the surface lubed until the bubbles are out and front and rear protectors. Seems to get good reviews, will see how it goes.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
How did you get it under warranty?

just went into the Apple shop (booked a Genius appointment before hand online). Went in, saw a genius, he put my details in and said that as i hadn't claimed on the warranty that they would give me a replacement :)