ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you going to keep your 4S in?

200 Gordini
I should use a case but I bet I'll be rolling naked. Like the look of that pilno slice but definitely don't want to hide the iPhone away.

DB.

BMW 440i
None.

No screen protector either.

After claiming on the insurance for a lost one last year, then scratching the screen the first day i had the replacement, and then scratching my temporary 3 whilst waiting for this 4S, I'm definitely having a protector this time lol!

DB.

BMW 440i
It's the annoying scratch that you can't justify the insurance claim for, but just enough to annoy you that gets me!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
pinlo slice 3 is an awesome case. mine arrived last week and i love it. i would def recommend

RS6 C7
Iphone 4s case recommendations

Just purchased a white iphone 4s, I need a case for it that is fairly tough as my job is fairly hands on, but i would like to retain the look of the phone, Iv'e had these shockproof/ waterproof cases but i find it hard to use the phone with them on, I want something thin that can protect it.

Iv'e had a look on ebay but there is such a massive range that i can't really decide. :(

Speck Pixelskin HD.

My phone is still in perfect condition, despite it being used everyday for the past year or so - and dropped a couple of times too.

Only downside is it gets pretty grubby quite easily.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
wheelie-bin.jpg

I use a Speck Pixelskin HD.

Is well made with good moulding, but the bottom left corner is too lose. The lower edge is long for the phone. Shame. At £18, I am tempted to return it as it's got a lifetime warranty. Have lived with it for the past couple of months, but when somone bought me a £3 one that actually fits better - principle rules me.

Anyone else noticed this problem in the bottom left? Maybe I just have a friday afternoon one.

Two 0 Shitx
I get the case in about 5 days but my phone isn't here until next week, was going to get the slice 3 but then i saw a review of this on youtube and it looked pretty awesome on the video and they couldn't fault it. Will tell you what i think when i get it.

AK

M240i
Why be a 'protection case' and then leave a massive hole in the back?

Hate those kind of cases.

182 FF, A6 Avant
I've got a Element Vapor Pro in urban camo. Cost an obscene amount for a phone case, but it looks pretty slick.

API4-1122-xx00-8T.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Skech cases are brilliant! I let my 1 year old play with my phone and isn't bulky at all

RB 182 Cup
Mophie Juice Pack Plus, makes the phone bigger and heavier, but I've never run out of power yet during a very heavy days use.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My pinlo slice is still going strong. I've had it about 6 months now, the back and sides of my phone are as new. Not one mark on it.

182 FF, A6 Avant
$160? Have you banged your head?

I hate to break it to you but it looks awful!

Are you in the army? Can you even get a signal in Afghanistan?

Lol, you sound like my wife. It's not a lot of money really when you've just spent £600 on a handset. It's a lovely piece on cnc'ing though.
You don't like it? That's your choice! I don't like the S2000 ;)

Ive got a few Bumper type cases too but they just sit in the drawer.

Italian 3.2 V6
I don't really bother using a cover as they do my head in, for me it's like having nice car seats an then using seat covers I mean FFS! Pointless!

But I tried it out for abit and bought this aluminium case..

6826026432_68a7b2a878_b.png

Deff by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

6826025656_afa6c7d50f_b.png

Deff by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

lasted about 2 month max... Felt so much nicer to hold without a case!